Skip to content
James Fearon Brown JD MBA MS
- Working with business groups to reach an outcome for which everyone will be committed.
- Facilitating meetings with family members to discuss issues and make plans for the future.
- Elder Care discussions (for information about senior living resources, you can visit A Place For Mom).
Guardian ad Litem
- Certified Settlement Guardian ad Litem.
- Certified Title 11 Guardian ad Litem.
Judge Pro Tem
- Appointed to serve as Judge Pro Tem in the King County District Court.
Data Science Patent Attorney
- Admitted to the Washington State Bar, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers rating service in 2015 through 2018.
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Software: data science, machine learning, data security, mobile networks, website traffic analysis, financial service systems, and customer marketing systems.
- Hardware: mobile devices, e-book reader devices, LED devices, and biomedical devices.